Frederick Mutual can provide additional liability coverage over the limits contained within the underlying policies through a Personal Umbrella policy. Limits of $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 are available.
A Personal Umbrella Policy Provides Additional Liability Over
- Homeowners liability
- Dwelling Fire liability
- Automobile liability
- Watercraft liability
- Recreational vehicle liability
- $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 limit options
- Worldwide Coverage
- Bodily Injury or Property Damage that an insured is legally liable for due to a covered “occurrence”
- Personal Injury which includes libel, slander, false arrest, malicious prosecution, wrongful eviction, wrongful
entry, and invasion of right of privacy
- Defense coverage if a claim is made or a suit is brought against an insured
- Reasonable expenses incurred by insured at our request
REMEMBER, it is not unusual for courts to award millions of dollars in the event of severe injury, disability, or loss of life. Oftentimes the liability on your home, auto, or recreational vehicle policy is not sufficient. A Personal Umbrella policy is an economical way to ensure that you have adequate protection in the event of a liability lawsuit.